2022: COVID-19 POLICY (UPDATED)
We're ecstatic to offer in person training, but the safety, health, & happiness of your child is our first & foremost priority. It’s only natural to have questions what our safety our safety guidelines and protocol is in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Arrive at the entrance of your venue, before your child's class. Help us maintain physical distancing.
- Enter the facility, drop off your child, and please do not linger in the lobby areas.
- We will limit the amount of people entering the facilities, so please exit the facilities as soon as your hugs and kisses are completed.
- For everyone's safety, please try to have your child arrive in their gymnastics uniform, apparatuses, and water bottles ready for class. Coaches will be in the entry ready to greet each child and bring them in the training area.
- After class, coaches will dismiss students and walk them out to the entrance for their grown ups to collect them.
Family and Student Health Policies:
- If your child is showing any sign of illness we ask that they not attend class. Help us to keep all children and staff safe by staying home. We will gladly offer a makeup class at either locations or issue a credit towards future classes so no one misses out.
- Anyone in contact with a covid-19 positive person via school, they must wear masks for 5 days while training.
- If a child’s health screening results in an elevated temperature check, or any symptoms of illness, they will not be able to attend class for 5 days. (PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MAKEUP POLICIES)
Student Policy while training:
- All students 12+ years must provide vaccination card.
- Anyone NOT vaccinated must wear masks during class.
- We understand they can be difficult to breath in while practicing, they are welcome to pull them down at any point during class, so long as everyone maintains some distance while unmasked. As an organization, we are taking extra precautions with cleaning, disinfecting, and hand washing daily prior to and after classes.
- Students will maintain physically distancing to the best of our abilities, and through our limited and reduced class sizes.
- Students are REQUIRED to wash hands upon entering the facility and will sanitize between parts of training.
- Students should bring their own water bottle.
- If a child is refused entry due to symptoms and/or exposure and/or positive covid test, they may return after completing their 5 days of quarantine . We will be happy to reschedule any missed classes due to illness at another location.
- If anyone in your household has traveled, the registered student must have a covid test before returning to class. We are happy to offer a makeup for any missed class due to covid or illness.
- If anyone in your household is exposed and/or tests positive for covid, the registered student cannot attend class for 5 days. We are happy to offer a makeup.
- Makeups are NOT ALLOWED if class is missed due to travel that coincides with their scheduled class.
Billing and Administrative:
- All billing and administrative items (i.e., class transfers, makeups, etc) will be done via phone or email. Feel free to call (917-246-4876) or email ([email protected] & [email protected]).
- Must stay home for 5 days if they, or anyone in their household, tests positive for COVID-19. Required to submit a negative COVID-19 test upon return and/or clearance from their doctor.
- Health screening and temperature check upon entering the facility.
- Wearing a medical mask while coaching is highly recommended. (No masks with ventilation)
- Must wash hands upon entering the facility and sanitize between parts of training. Must wash hands between each class.
- If a child requires spotting, coaches must sanitize hands continuously
- In person classes will be maxed to 10 students
- Hands-on spotting is limited.
- Our staff will clean and disinfect all high-touch surfaces and apparatuses daily with an EPA registered disinfectant.